We are very pleased to announce that author(s)
“Utpal Madhu, Mahfuza Begum, Abdus Salam and Shubroto Kumar Sarkar”
have won the AAES’ 2018 Volume 3/ Issue 1 ‘s best article award for their article entitled
“Influence of sowing date on the growth and yield performance of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) varieties ”
We congratulate them for the honor!
About The Award
- Each year, on each issue, the “Agriculture and Environmental Science Academy” is pleased to honor outstanding work published in the “Archives of Agriculture and Environmental Science” Journal with the AAES Best Article Award.
- Winners of the AAES Best Article Award are determined by most viewed, downloaded, cited or searched Manuscripts published on the website. Journal are evaluated and rated on clarity and content by a Board of Editors and voted on by a panel of judges.
- Winners are presented with a handsome plaque in recognition of their award certificate.
- An announcement featuring the winner(s)of the Best Article Award also appears in each issue of the AAES Journal, along with a brief summary of the work’s important findings. Past winners of the AESA Best Article Award are featured on our website. (The timing of displaying winner name is the copyright of the academy and may be removed anytime without any permission and information of author(s) by the board.)
- The “Agriculture and Environmental Science Academy” invites you to submit your own scholarly article to the “Archives of Agriculture and Environmental Science”.
- One who wins the award will be notified via email and a copy of original certificate will be sent to the winner(s) after submitting a small certificate processing charges.
Issue 1 : S. K. Sarkar
Issue 4 : M.R. Uddin
Issue 3 : Dipak Kumar Hazra
Issue 2 : Z.A. Dar
Issue 1 : Jayanta Kumar Biswas
Issue 1 : Innocent E. Bello